Rates & Availabilities

Laborie

Deposit : 1000,00 €. All included.

Week-end Friday to Monday Week Gîte Laborie et la piscine
Low Season 2250.00 € 4200.00 € Availabilities
Middle Season 2250.00 € 4900.00 €
High Season Not Available 5250.00 €
Christmas 2250.00 € 4200.00 €

La Ferme de Coustal

Deposit : 600,00 €. All included.

minimum rental 7 days Week
Low Season 2800.00 € Availabilities
Middle Season 2800.00 €
High Season 3150.00 €
Christmas 3150.00 €

La Maison du Cèdre

Deposit : 600,00 €. All included.

Minimum Rental 7 days Week

Low Season 1960.00 € Availabilities
Middle Season 1960.00 €
High Season 2100.00 €

Le Coustal

Deposit : 600,00 €. All included.

minimal 7 day rental Week

Bienvenue au Coustal !

Low Season 1960.00 € Availabilities
Middle Season 2100.00 €
High Season 2450.00€
Christmas 2450.00 €

Les Cabanes

Deposit : 135 Euros

 Continental Breakfast included for 2 guests, additional guests: 40 euro per person per night
260.00 / night for two guests Availabilities
extra fee linen and breakfast 30.00 / night / child
40.00 / night / extra guest

Le Gite du chêne

 Continental Breakfast included for 2 guests, additional guests: 40 euro per person per night
220.00 € Availabilities
extra fee linen and breakfast 30 / night / child
40 / night / extra guest

– Baby bed 25 euro per stay.

– Dogs 20 euro per stay.

Bed & Breakfast

Night
Chambre du cerf 220,00 €
Chambre Romantique 185,00 €
Chambre Orientale 185,00 €
Chambre du Printemps 185,00 €

We accept credit cards: Mastercard and Visa

Seasons

Low Season                                                                              

30 Octobre 2021- 19 December 2021

2 January 2022 –  31 March 2022

Middle Season

01 September – 30 Octobre 2021

01 April 2021 – 26 June 2021

High Season

27 June 2021 to 31 August 2021

23 December 2021 to 2 January 2022

Cancellation policy:
We ask a 20% prepayment on the day of the reservation. The other 80% has to be paid 1 month in advance for the gites. For the treehouses, rooms and maison du Chene we ask the remaining 80% to be paid upon arrival.